Monday, August 8, 2011

What is Interesting?

For Immediate Release- Along the road of successfully becoming one of many professional search engine optimizers, I have came upon a topic I would like to share with you now.

What is interesting?

In other words, peoples behaviors and readiness to pursue a successful business online starts with an interest right? Well, so you would think anyway. Today I would like you to lend an ear into the scope of search engine optimization and the road which must be taken in order to be successful at it.

Search engine optimization is an art which can be mastered by just about anyone who is willing to learn with an open mind. People spark an interest to learn SEO making claims about readiness to take the "know it all" hat off and become willing and teachable. I receive these requests all the time. A person gets on the phone and says they would like to learn the art of search engine optimization. So I give an assignment for these eagier individuals to pursue. This was the way I had learned. It didn't make much sense in the beginning but it sure does now. As a long time Veretekk subscriber and trainer, SEO starts with creating 1000 classified ads to 1-family.com and 500 free pages to free-page.net. The very minute the work is presented, most people run for the hills.

This is just one of those things that I find interesting. Becoming proficient in search engine optimization is like building a house. First you lay out the plans-blueprint, then you start at the base of the foundation and build your way up. SEO is very much the same. It all starts with simple steps which people normally do not want to take to dominate the internet. Why would someone who is asking to become a successful online marketer, and appears to have some level of desperation not do the required work to become successfull? This again is interesting...

There are many other areas of search engine optimization which I consider to be interesting. All of which are my personal experiences. I did some work a while back for a man who really was looking for an out and appeared willing and ready to take on the challenges involved with seo. For those that don't know, seo requires real work! This man hired me to optimize an numerous amount of sites for him as well as build 30 subdomains which were feeding off his RSS feed to promote his business. I launched a wordpress blog for him fully optimized with the 30 blog templates on subdomains. Long behold a very short time later, he stop doing the work and shut down his gold Veretekk account which he worked so hard to get up and running. This not only was a complete waiste of money in my book but was also a loss in value for what he was trying to do.

I need to make one thing clear...and this is what I tell all people who want me to do work for them. SEO does not guarantee sales. SEO is just that and that is all it is. SEO work does not happen over night. It is an ongoing porcess to stay current and get ahead. Unfortunately, most people do not understand this concept and truely believe if they hire you to do SEO work that it also means a guarantee of sales. THIS IS NOT TRUE!! This man in this case was more concerned about seeing instant results instead of doing the work required to get the results. He bailed on his seo campaign because results were not coming fast enough.

For any stable business whether being built online or offline, it will take 2-5 years to see a return and make profit. If, however, you believe in the quick systems out there, then it will not last. I promise that. I am a true pitbull when it comes to search engine optimization and I will not stop until I get that front page on Google. Yes, I singled out Google because they are the largest and most searched engine on the internet and this is where I want my business to show up. Finding the keyword niche is what I take pride in. If one doesn't work, then I will test-retest until is does work.

To sum up my article, the way people think and act, the behaviors and attitudes which are chosen in any given situation is interesting to me. I will work with and show anyone the art and science of search engine optimization. But,. it starts with knowing nothing about marketing online or SEO. Until that is met people will continue to struggle online with their fantastic so called business. I have developed these skills by being open to learn from someone who really knows SEO. I had to say to myself "I don't know what I am doing, please show me how to do it." This openess has led to my success. This is the same success I want for others. Search engine optimization can be a tough gig which requires great perserverance and discipline. Remain teachable and you too shall learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment