Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Arthritis Remedies

Have you ever sat around and wondered what your online business would be like if you had people contacting you directly?

For Immediate Release- This question is probably one which enters every persons mind when they begin to think about or are in the process of building a stable business online. As a professional , I have noticed when the right amount of work is distributed into a business, positive results are forced to follow. I have been marketing online for a while now. Long enough to take what has been shown to me and utilize it to my fullest potential. This means I don't ever stop putting good information out on the internet.

Back when I first started this journey, I relied soley on email marketing to promote my business. And it worked well! Unfortunately,times are changing and the best way for any person to achieve freat success online is to break out the laptop or keyboard and start writing good content.

So what is the best thing to be talking about while writing?

Well now, there is a good question. To promote a business online the best topic of discussion revolves around self promotion. Talking about who you are and why people should share into a business with you is the best topic of all. I have a couple business I working to promote online but there is one which I have my sites lazer targeted on. I am in business with TriVita. For those of you who are not aware, TriVita is a very stable health and wellness company. As I promote myself online, I also want people to know about TriVita. Part of my goal is to create a large scale social SEO Team to dominate the search engines for high traffic keywords which would be search to find products that are offered through the company.

How to achieve success

During this process of doing hardcore SEO work for my business, I have noticed that things have changed alot since those early days of email marketing. I know I never use to write articles back then. I also know that not many people were calling me or skyping me asking questions about search engine optimization and wanting me to do work for them. This is the power of branding yourself as a professional in the field of online marketing. I have already conquered the keyword rheumatism arthritis on Google and most of the other major search engines as well as other various keywords. I chose that particular keyword for it's high searches and for the fact that millions of people suffer from it and are most likely looking for a particular remedy to relieve the chronic inflammation involved. TriVita offers those products.

The point of this article is to let all Google readers know about search engine optimization and personal branding. I have been doing this for 6 years. I don't provide any hype or make false claims. I provide straight forward information about becoming successful online. What I teach is a process. So, if you only have 3 months to get your business off the ground, then you are knocking on the wrong door. Some principles I teach are patience, discipline, leaving the ego at the door, remaining humble and getting the work done. If you want a stable business then go into it knowing it is going to take a while to get up and running. Nothing real will happen overnight.

These are the same principles that I learned when I took martial arts in my teens. It is funny how a discipline art which can be so devastating and violent also has the ability to create tranquility in the roughest moments of life. Starting a business requires an open mind. Presenting yourself as an open book will lead to great knowledge which will help to grow. I say these things because I continuously bump heads with people who want to complicate the process of becoming successful. My recommendation to everyone who is struggling is to build a huge sphere of influence by writing articles. Many of them..Then, reach out to people and connect. After a while of doing this, people then start wanting to know more. Then the phone calls start coming. It is a beautiful process. For those who are interested in learning the art of search engine optimization I am just a phone call or email away.

Regards,
Steven J. Cavan
Veretrainer-SEO Professional
786-252-3098
rheumatismarthritis@veretekk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment