Thursday, August 4, 2011

Arthritis Remedies|Personal Branding

For Immediate Release-Here is a unique story for anyone who is serious about building an online business. Before I begin my story, I must state that it does not make any difference as to what kind of business you as an individual are promoting. Whether it is pills, vitamins, natural products, cleaning supplies, some matrix system, mortgages, real estate, car sales, etc. Now I will tell you why this is. NO ONE joins into a business because of the product being promoted. They join a business under someone or with someone because they trust the person and like what it is they have to offer. This is called personal branding.

Now on with my story. I have been marketing online; on and off for 6 years. I have launched successful business and taken them down as well. Not until about two years ago I dove right into the art and science of search engine optimization. I have learned from two other business partners who are ranked; in my book, as the best and most talented individuals when it comes to marketing on the internet and dominating the search engines. If you are a true pioneer with Veretekk, then you know who I am talking about. With their guidance, I too have learned how to nail top positions for any keyword I choose. Now, of course this process does not happen over night. In fact, it took months a piece to get those first page postions on Google.

During this long process we in Veretekk stand together by helping each other learn how to become successfull building a business on the internet. We use a Skype chat to do it. This is where the main point of this article comes in. Just recently, I decided to reach out to other Veretekk subscribers by adding them as contacts within my Skype account. I added about 25 people. Most responded well with a casual greeting and openess. Then I got a Skype from a fellow who will remain nameless. I never spoke to this man before. The first initial contact this man made with me was to state that he too was brought into an organization I am with. Then stated that because of the economy, no one would want to buy or the incredible products which are offered or join the business because it is SO HARD TO PROMOTE!!:( Immediately after this man told me how hard it was to run such an incredible business, he began to pitch me on some other business which is not even in my own countr y. Sorry folks, but I represent the U.S. Any business I join will have it's Corporate Headquarters in the states. Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with business opportunities in other countries. I prefer to keep my businesses domestically, but, that is neither here nor there in this case.

The moral of the story is this man tried to tell me that a product was more important for your business than building relationships with people and branding your name as a professional. I only work with those who I am able to build relationships with that will last for years. You see, this is the key to marketing online. The ability to prove to others that you know what you're talking about and are a true professional in the field. My specialty is in SEO. I am a professional search engine optimizer who can and will dominated the search engines for any keyword I choose. If I don't beat your position on Google, You can bet your ass my site will be sitting right next to yours on page 1 of Google. I am in business to one thing- build a huge sphere of influence.

Regards,
Veretrainer and SEO Professional
Steven J. Cavan
(786)252-3098

No comments:

Post a Comment